The mission of Griffith High School is to prepare all students to be knowledgeable, responsible and productive citizens by guiding and challenging them to develop their diverse abilities.
- The mission of Griffith High School must be a shared responsibility between the school, the students, the parents, and the community
- All students can learn and improve
- Students must recognize that attendance, attitude and behavior affect academic achievement
- Students have diverse abilities and learning styles that require teacher to use a variety of methodologies and assessments to meet their educational needs
- Students diverse abilities and learning styles need to be addressed through on-going professional development by the faculty and staff
- Students must be consistently held accountable both academically and socially