GRIFFITH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
Griffith Residents Only
(Kindergarten classes are full day in all buildings)
April 11 & 13, 2017
(10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Online Pre-Registration is Required!
KindergartenTextbook Fees for 2017-18 - $150.00
1. Five (5) Years of Age on or before August 1, 2017.
2. PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
1. Mortgage statement
2. Two utility bills in homeowner’s name (NIPSCO, phone, water bill, etc.)
3. Valid Indiana driver’s license or State I.D. (Griffith resident address)
4. Valid Indiana vehicle registration (Griffith resident address)
RENTERS: 2, 3, 4 above, plus lease agreement listing custodial parent and student name
3. Proof of Custody (if applicable.)
4. Original Board of Health Birth Certificate (copy or hospital certificate is not acceptable.)
5. Current Immunization Records.
6. Completion of online pre-registration.
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL INCOMING KINDERGARTENERS
• Go to www.griffith.k12.in.us and choose the NEW STUDENT Registration 2017-2018 link. Forms take approximately fifteen (15) minutes to finish and MUST be submitted electronically prior to reporting to your school on April 11th/13th. Please register at the school your child will attend.
• Submitting pre-registration information online does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance to the Griffith Public Schools. After submitting pre-registration information online, parents should report to their child’s school on April 11th/13th, bringing required documents listed above.
• Families with no Internet access may pre-register with school computers April 11th/13th, or by scheduling a time with their school prior to these dates.
• Student “Readiness Assessments” will be conducted at registration as schedule allows, so parents are asked to bring their new Kindergartener to registration.
Beiriger Elementary School
Ready Elementary School
Wadsworth Elementary School